How do I connect my Dell laptop to my WiFi?
- Click the Start button, point to Programs, point to Dell Wireless, and then click Dell WLAN Card Utility. …
- Click the Advanced button. …
- Click to check Access Point (infrastructure) networks only. …
- Click the Add button. …
- Type the Network Name or SSID next to Network Name (SSID):. …
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
How do I fix my WiFi on my Dell laptop Windows 10?
Run the Network Troubleshooter.
- In the search box type, troubleshoot.
- Touch or click Troubleshooting (Control panel).
- Touch or click Network and Internet.
- Touch or click Network Adapter.
- Touch or click Next and follow the prompts.
Why won’t my Dell laptop connect to my WiFi?
A missing or outdated network adapter driver can cause your laptop not connecting to WiFi. … Manually update your driver: You can go to the website of your network adapter, search the latest version of your adapter, then download and install it into your laptop.
Why WiFi network is not showing in laptop?
If the issue is your Wi-Fi network not showing up on your laptop, for example, take a few minutes to make sure everything on the computer is as it should be. Make sure the Wi-Fi on the device is enabled. This could be a physical switch, an internal setting, or both. Reboot the modem and router.
How do I fix my WiFi on my laptop?
Details of the steps:
- Check whether the laptop has a WIFI button, make sure the WIFI is on. Restart the laptop. …
- Restart the router. Make sure that the WLAN light is on or flashing, check the settings whether the SSID is broadcasted or hide. …
- Remove the wireless profile on the laptop. …
- Put in your password.
Why won’t my computer connect to a certain WiFi?
Sometimes connection issues arise because your computer’s network adapter might not be enabled. On a Windows computer, check your network adapter by selecting it on the Network Connections Control Panel. Make sure the Wireless connection option is enabled.
Why is a WiFi network not showing up?
Make sure your computer/device is still in the range of your router/modem. Move it closer if it is currently too far away. Go to Advanced > Wireless > Wireless Settings, and check the wireless settings. Double check your Wireless Network Name and SSID is not hided.
Why can’t I see my WiFi network on my laptop Windows 10?
Go to Start , and select Settings > Network & Internet. Select Airplane mode, turn it On, and turn it back Off. Select Wi-Fi and make sure that Wi-Fi is set to On. If you still don’t see your network listed on your Surface, try Solution 4.